New Hampshire Babies

Pediatrician Recommendation for Nashua, NH

Hello, 

I am new to the area and due 12/4/11 with my first baby.  I would love to hear any recommendations you have about your pediatricians or horror stories to stay away.  

Thanks,

Amy 

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation for Nashua, NH

• We drive to Milford to see Dr. Colleen Guiry.  It's a little out of the way but she has been my dr since I was a teenager & is wonderful with DS.  Welcome to the area & congrats on the baby on the way!
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi Amy! I am due October 19th with our first child and I have an appointment to see Dr. Cara Mills next week to check her out. I've never "interviewed" a pediatrician before, so this is all new to me too. She is part of Foundation Pediatrics, which is tied to Southern NH Medical Center. A friend of mine has gone to her for the last 10 years with her 3 children and she LOVES her!!!! Also, my best friend and her mom work at the hospital and they both said she is great! Give her a call and check her out. What hospital are you delivering at? Hope this helps!
    :-)
    ~Casie

• Loading the player...
  • I live in NH. and I go to Partners in Pediatrics, on spitbrook road.. they are SOO nice and helpful. my DH has a 3 year old who goes there too.. and while i was pregnant. my OBGYN reccomended them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in Nashua. and I go to Partners in Pediatrics, on spitbrook road.. they are SOO nice and helpful. my DH has a 3 year old who goes there too.. and while i was pregnant. my OBGYN reccomended them.
  • Congrats on your pregnancy - winter babies are fun!!

We go to Dr Chris Riccio of Medicine Pediatrics in Nashua.  One street over from Souther NH Medical Center.  He's been great so far!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Casie,

Thank you for your post!  What did you think of Cara Mills?  Did you end up going with her or have you found someone else?  

Have you found a child care option or will you be staying home?  I am in the middle of that right now and boy is it overwhelming!  Did you interview anyone you liked?

Things must be getting close!  I hope you are feeling well!

Amy 

• Dr Fitzgerald at Merrimack Pediatrics in Nashua is wonderful.  Off exit 5.
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"