South Carolina Babies
Options

obgyn/hospital in Columbia

I *literally* cannot get my obgyn group to answer the phone.  The number I have always used for them keeps coming up disconnected! Since I wasn't happy with them anyway, this gives me a good excuse to look for another obgyn.  Does anyone have recommendations in the Columbia area? Particularly, do you know anything about Providence Northeast?

Thanks!

Tarat

Re: obgyn/hospital in Columbia

• Options
    I don't know about Providence, but could likely find out - I think my friend delivered there last fall. I'm going with Carolina Women's Physicians (affiliated with Lex Med) and love them. It's a practice of 4 women.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the response! I have friends I could ask, but I'm not quite ready for the cat to be out of the bag about the pregnancy (and with the group it WOULD be!).  Lexington Medical sounds great, but is definitely too far for me.  My current group is with Palmetto Richland, which I'm not thrilled with. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE Providence Northeast (Providence Women's Health).  My OB/GYN is spectacular and wouldnt change drs for anything. They have 3 drs in that practice, all which are good.  Good luck!
  • Options

imagelouloubear:
    I LOVE Providence Northeast (Providence Women's Health).  My OB/GYN is spectacular and wouldnt change drs for anything. They have 3 drs in that practice, all which are good.  Good luck!

THIS!

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Providence NE is closing their maternity ward sometime here in the near future, so if you're not due for a while, I'd look somewhere else. I also use Carolina Women's Physicians through Lex Med and they're awesome!
  • Options

I have to third the Love for Women's Physician at Lex Med.  My primary is Dr. Jones and I just ADORE her!  I'm actually going to miss seeing her when I have this baby.  Big Smile

I'm currently driving 60+ miles to see them and I have to go twice a week now (high risk, NST's and BPP's) so I can understand not wanting to go somewhere too far away.  But these ladies are SO worth it!

• Options

imageMrs.MillerJune2008:
    I don't know about Providence, but could likely find out - I think my friend delivered there last fall. I'm going with Carolina Women's Physicians (affiliated with Lex Med) and love them. It's a practice of 4 women.

I'm so glad to hear that you like Carolina Women's Physicians. I just switched from Women Physicians Associates (Palmetto Richland) and have my first appointment this week! Yay! So excited.

• Options
    I see Dr. Keeton with Lexington OBGYN. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She's incredible!
  • Options
    Lexington Womens Care has been great so far.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"