Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

DH and I are heading out of town for a few days.  I should have access to wifi, but just in case I thought I'd post this early.  You can answer today/Sunday or wait until tomorrow/Monday. 

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. do you have any ideas for fun questions you'd like to see for item #4?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• imageillinigal:

I used to frequent this board more often when DD was younger.  I'm back w/ pregnancy #2! 

1. how are you feeling? Tired but good!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? I went to a coteacher's wedding last night.  Three of the 4 women at my table were pregnant.  It was so much fun announcing our pregnancies to our friends.  People were shocked, crying, hugging...it was awesome.  The best part was sharing our due dates.  One of my team members is due Feb. 25th.  I'm due the 28th.  I'm pretty sure the bets began last night.  Lowlight: I had to go alone b/c DH had to work.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Setting up my classroom & having some much needed family time before school starts.

4. do you have any ideas for fun questions you'd like to see for item #4?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Worried, see https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56892445.aspx

2. See #1.

3. OB apt on Friday to make sure both babies are still doing ok.

4. ??
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Tired but otherwise fine. Right now I cannot imagine ever having another child :)

2. Highlight: Took the kids on a bike ride downtown via the Monon/Cultural Trail which is awesome. We can get on right by our house and take them all the way to the circle. We got ice cream and Jocelyn pet a horse so all was good in the world :)

Lowlight: Had to work 8am Saturday to 8am Sunday and it SUCKED.

3. My husband and I are taking the day off tomorrow to go to Ikea! We've never been together before and I think we will have fun and spend a bunch of dough. We are trying to get all the details in our basement finished before our annual Beer Pong tournament in 2 weeks.

4. You've been doing a good job! I like "getting to know you questions" because I always find things in common with other people. So, maybe questions about our childhoods, interests, jobs, etc. I also like "recommendation" questions.

• imageCheekie4:
    imageillinigal:

I used to frequent this board more often when DD was younger.  I'm back w/ pregnancy #2! 

Glad you are back - big congrats on your pregnancy! I will add you to our list of due dates. How exciting that you have so many friends who are pregnant too. Hope you can stick around the board!

p.s. Your daughter is adorable :)

• 1. how are you feeling:  36 weeks 2 days pregnant. funny how one day i can feel huge and ready to be done...and then the next not so bad.

2. highlight: had fun hanging out with a friend in between our other friend's wedding ceremony and reception.  we ran some shopping errands while our hubby's hung out at a bar.  lowlight:  can't really think of anything...

3.  what are you looking forward to this week:  doctor's apt on wed. and just getting closer to baby's arrival 

4. do you have any ideas for fun questions you'd like ot see for item #4:  i agree with gtky questions.  it's always nice to see what i have in common with others!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"