Illinois Babies
Options

Need family photographer recs

I'd like to get some family pics taken and need some recommendations for a good, reasonably priced photographer.  We are in the N/NW burbs.  Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need family photographer recs

• Options
    Kristy Garceau.  she is just starting her business and does great work.  she is out of her home and willing to travel to your home if close or meet somewhere too.  she did our newborn shots and we love them.  since she is just starting, she is very reasonable.  dont have her contact info off hand, but googlle her and you will find her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

AO Photographers are also willing to travel to the suburbs. They've done a couple different sessions with us (maternity & newborn) so we don't have experience with them as a true family photog yet however I know they both worked at a family camp for numerous summers (He took pictures of families/people for promotional materials/memories/summer video and she worked with the kids and took pictures for fun I believe) so I would think that they would be great with families.

I know they start at $150 which includes the printing rights and cd of all the edited images.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.rememberingthemnow.com/index2.php

She took DS's 1-year pics and I love them.  She's in Huntley. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    definitely check out  www.2sisphotos.com They offer mini-sessions for fall that are very reasonably priced!
  • Options

Hi ladies!  Due to heading into my 9th month and being pretty worn out - I just did my last child session yesterday - but I am a child and family photog and would love to meet your families once I'm up and running again late October!  I am having a scheduled Csection the middle of Sept - so am already booking sessions for fall once I'm back on my feet and adjusted with our LO.  I shoot at the location of your choice and have sessions pretty much all over Chicagoland.  Here is my site with all details- I'd love to hear from you if you are interested!  The best of luck to all of you with your new little ones!   www.kelimccoy.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"