South Florida Babies

Hey Bumpers! Looking forward to connecting with you.

I am so excited to discover "the bump"! I was a huge fan of the knot when planning my wedding and looking forward to enjoying this as well. I am 9 weeks pregnant and what I expect is normal, am very emotional about everything. I am looking forward to connecting with other South Florida moms and moms-to-be to share knowledge, advice and experiences to ease some of the pre-baby anxieties. Cheers to our journey!

Re: Hey Bumpers! Looking forward to connecting with you.

• Welcome :)   The ladies here are wonderful and incredibly helpful!  Happy and *healthy* 9 months!

(btw... on the knot in 2004?  :)  ) 

• That's great to hear. On the knot it 2007. WOW. Congrats-9 months! I can't imagine as I am only 9 weeks. I am sure time flies though!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshyflorida:
    That's great to hear. On the knot it 2007. WOW. Congrats-9 months! I can't imagine as I am only 9 weeks. I am sure time flies though!

lol, no i was wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)  I already have two... an almost 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old (they're 16 months apart... lol yes, yes, eek.)

i thought you were someone else, so I was asking about your wedding date!  Congrats again!  Stick around, the ladies here are wonderful!

• Hi and welcome!! Congrats and wish you a wonderful and enjoyable pregnancy! :-) 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hi! Congratulations! I was on the knot in 2007 too and loved it. I am 11 weeks now and found this site yesterday! Glad to see some old names on here =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"