August 2011 Moms

Happy Due Date...

TO ME!!!!!!!!! lol... Anyone else due today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Due Date...

• I WAS due today!!! But our little guy came a little early. It's crazy to think that I could still be pregnant.

Good luck to you. Hope your LO comes soon!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Happy Due Date! It isn't my due date yet, but wanted to wish you luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I'm trying to convince DH that if a woman is still pregnant on her due date then she gets a gift.  He is skeptical, but starting to cave in! lmao!!  Now I have to decide what I want...  lolBig Smile
  • Happy due date!!! I was due today, too, but DS came 6 days early. Sending you lots of labor dust!!
  • I'm due today too! I love the gift idea and think I will have to mention that to my DH. I really thought full moon may have helped us out with our due date being so close, but no luck here. Good luck, hang in there, it will be our turn SOON!
  • I'm due today too. I was 6 days late with DD, looks like it's going to go that way again. At this time with DD I was starting to lose my MP and getting some contractions, so I might be one of the lucky ones who goes even later with #2. Blah.
  • My due date is not until Wednesday but I LOVE the gift idea and think I will use that too if Wed comes before my LO arrives! Have a great day ....and hope your baby domes soon too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Due Date to you and me hehe...been up since 215am feeling like crap and contactions off and on fingers crossed but not holding my breath lol
  • Happy Baby Day!  I am due today and thought for sure I was going to go over due.  However, I have been having contractions and lost my MP at 1245am.  So here is to hoping he wants to make 8-14-11 his birthday!

If he doesn't come, I am totally talking to DH about the gift idea.

Good Luck to all my 8.14 ladies, lots of labor dust!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 40 weeks today. No signs of this baby coming any time soon. The full moon thing was crap LOL.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!  Labor dust to all of those due today with an inside baby!  Yea...the full mood didn't help me either.  :(  Not a single cramp!

• imageamdraza:

I WAS due today!!! But our little guy came a little early. It's crazy to think that I could still be pregnant.

Good luck to you. Hope your LO comes soon!

This exactly!  (I havent updated my ticker!)  So happy not to still be pregnant!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy due date! It's mine too! :)

Had some braxton hicks for 2 days but nothing more than that! Wahhh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"