Maine Babies
Options

Southern Maine OB Needed

I just moved to Maine to live with my fianc? and his parents until we get married and I need to find a ob-gyn. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and missed my monthly appt because I moved here. So I really need to find/pick one soon. Any suggestions? Probably going to look in the Bridgton area...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Southern Maine OB Needed

• Options

I would try asking your question on the Maine Nest board. That is where most everyone posts.  There are plenty of moms and moms to be who also post there.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just moved to southern Maine as well, and I've been going to All About Women in Portland. Everyone I have met with has been very helpful and kind. The office is super clean and comfortable. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey -- don't know if you've found someone, but if you're willing to travel down to Lewiston, I see Jennifer Weiner-Smith, MD at Central Maine OB/GYN. She's a little crunchy-granola, very smart, and super kind. Hope you find someone you like!

+ OPK July 6, 2011 IUI with anonymous donor sperm July 7, 2011 BFP July 21, 2011 Baby Girl Harper born via emergency C-section 3/22/12!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help! I found out Bridgton is a lot closer than I thought and they're pretty awesome. I have my first appointment with them Tuesday but going in to fill out paperwork and meet them was really reassuring.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"