April 2011 Moms

Fender Bender

We decided to head out to dinner tonight with LO.  We came to a stop at a stop sign and the car behind us crashed right into us.  I barely let DH pull over before I jumped out to check on DD.  She had been chatting up a storm before the hit and stopped immediately which scared me beyond belief.  Luckily, I opened up the door and she looked startled and then burst into a big, gummy grin. 

The damage was not horrible and the guy was overly apologetic.  He pretty much burst into tears when he saw me pull the infant seat out of the back.  But, after dealing with the insurance exchange and all that, we decided to head home for take out instead.  I just wanted to be able to hold DD and snuggle while waiting for my hands to stop shaking! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fender Bender

• I'm so glad you're all okay! Big hugs...
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• how scary!! when i drive i imagine what i would say to the A-hole who hits me with Ds in the car!! if you kept yourself under control i'm impressed!

i'm sure it was scary and glad all is okay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am glad you are OK! That must have been awful.Insurance should pay for a new carseat.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yikes, glad everyone is okay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • oh wow! i am so glad you and your LO are ok. sounds like a careless mistake and that that man felt horrible...it does stink that you have to deal with the car and the insurance and deal with her carseat too. =/

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad every one is okay.  We had a fender bender when my oldest was a baby and I did the same as you focused on the baby.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"