1st Trimester

Sausage McMuffin

I hate fast food never eat it, but someone posted about eating sausage and eggs for lunch I read it last night and all of a sudden a dirty rotten breakfast sandwhich sounded so good.  Like it racked my brain, all I could think about.  I have never had a craving that was like a border line creepy obsession, needless to say after my am Run i am eating a homemade version!!!!!!!!  I was really hoping to crave celery my whole pregnancy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sausage McMuffin

• LOL @ Celery. I wish. I'm craving dill pickles (typical) and my newest addition, ringolos (which will be short-lived as I'm not allowing myself to indulge)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 1.5.13 - EDD 9.5.13 - Ysabella Sofia born 9.12.13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hahah this was so me the other day. I wanted and had such a huge craving for a sausage egg and cheese on biscuit at mcdonalds. usually i dont eat those but this was an exception lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an Egg McMuffin and hashbrown for breakfast last week and it was the best I'd felt all week. I swear McDonald's puts crack for pregnant women in their food. When I was pregnant with DD all I wanted 1st trimester was their hamburgers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageWildcatPrincess:
    I had an Egg McMuffin and hashbrown for breakfast last week and it was the best I'd felt all week. I swear McDonald's puts crack for pregnant women in their food. When I was pregnant with DD all I wanted 1st trimester was their hamburgers.

I feel the same way hahah. I really wanted another one after my 1st breakfast sandwich...actually I wish i had one now :)

• My boss said that when she was pregnant with her first, all she could stomach was a Big Mac or a vanilla ice cream cone.  Isn't it funny that fast food is often the cure for bad hangovers...and pregnancy nausea?!?! 

• I made one, and it was awesome, though the fast food version probably would have been better, and yea lots of crack in them!!!  Fast food, it taste low budget with crappy bread but something about it is like heaven!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everything you guys are posting is so funny and legit TRUE. McD's is the devil- I want breakfast there almost everyday, I CRAVE chicken nuggets and I need 3 S&S sauces- thank you. Then when I pull up to order it takes everything in me not to chance my order/or over order because the Big Mac looks so amaze. I'm always saying tomorrow I'll eat better psshhhh. Though I manage to stay in shape my diet has always been embarrassing to say the least. The last few years I have really tried hard to become more conscience about what I eat, especially cutting out FF, and making a minimal attempt to cut out sugar (w/o making any progress). Halfway through the 1st tri I can honestly say healthy eating has gone to hell. no, but seriously tomorrow I'll eat better :/ ha  
  • I'm suprised DS didn't look like a bacon,egg and cheese when he was born

• MiqiMiqi member
    So breakfast sausage is safe to eat? :)
  • Yes sausage is safe to eat. You don't need to bump a 3 year old thread to ask that question.

• sarajayne87sarajayne87 member
    edited May 2014
    love it haha!

Mommy to 3 Angel Babies <3

**Rest In Paradise Michael Anthony 03/13/2009 to 03/02/2010**

2 Early M/C at 6 weeks, 2011 & 2012

Beautiful Becca is 1 year old now!

EDD 12/31/2014!! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"