Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. have you been/are you going to the Indiana State Fair this year?  What are your favorite things to do and eat at the Fair?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. 17w4d pregnant with twins and still feeling pretty good.  I hope this continues.

2.  Highlight- I'd never been to Buy Buy Baby, but had heard great things, so I went to check it out.  After taking extensive notes on carseats and strollers during online research, I wanted to see, test drive, and fold them in person.  It was fun, and I think I've narrowed down my decision.  Also, I think DH and I finally agreed on a new deck plan and I'm calling to order the wood today.... finally, as this decision has been ongoing for 2-3 months.  Lowlight- didn't finish the nursery paint/bedding decision this week as I had hoped.

3.  We're planning to go to the Fair on Saturday.  Sunday, we leave for Clearwater Beach, FL for a few days.

4.  See #3.  I love corn dogs and cheese on a stick.  I think I'm not supposed to have corn dogs while pregnant, so I'll have to get cheese on a stick.  And for dessert, either funnel cake, elephant ear, or deep friend cheesecake or candy bar... hey it's not like I eat this everyday, so I figure once a year is ok.  I also like lemonade shakeups and yummy milkshakes.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1.  35 weeks 6 days pregnant and ready to have a baby!

2. highlight - audrey feeling better.....dropping her off at the sitter's this morning and enjoying an iced coffee in peace  lowlight - audrey's sickness.  i seriously don't think i could do it, if she acted that way all the time.  there was SO much whining and screaming. 

3. hoping to get stuff done around the house and more prebaby projects crossed off the list.   we have a wedding tomorrow - one of my college friends and bridesmaids is getting married. 

4. i've never been to the state fair.  if i did go - i think i'd like to go to the big country concert they have.  that's usually the only reason i go to the local fair.  i love an outdoor country concert!  as for favorite food.....our fair usually has these really yummy apple cobblers that i get.  they are huge and served warm with ice cream. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 33 weeks, 3 days pg and physically feeling fine. Emotionally, I'm in a major funk. I'm bummed right now that I'm here and not in IN. I was supposed to be on a flight back late last night for a good friend's wedding, but decided last week to cancel the trip. We were home less than two weeks ago and had some pretty stressful travel, so it seemed like the best thing for me and the baby to stay home. I'm so sad - it's yet another thing I have to miss. 2. Highlight - Bunco on Wednesday night with a couple of women from my office. They've been so nice to me. Also, found out I got a promotion at work after interviewing last week. My old boss was promoted and now I'm taking her spot. Lowlight - last night. The inlaws sent us a flight itinerary for October without checking the dates with us (surprise, surprise), and they'll be out here for 12 DAYS. OMG...shoot me now. 3. Hopefully finishing painting the nursery and starting to paint our crib. I feel like we're running out of time. 4. I went a few years ago because of the Rascal Flatts concert, which was awesome. I went to the Illinois State Fair last year to see Lady Antebellum. Other than the bigger concerts, I can take it or leave it.
  • Options

imageSweetTea*83:
    1. 33 weeks, 3 days pg and physically feeling fine. Emotionally, I'm in a major funk. I'm bummed right now that I'm here and not in IN. I was supposed to be on a flight back late last night for a good friend's wedding, but decided last week to cancel the trip. We were home less than two weeks ago and had some pretty stressful travel, so it seemed like the best thing for me and the baby to stay home. I'm so sad - it's yet another thing I have to miss. 2. Highlight - Bunco on Wednesday night with a couple of women from my office. They've been so nice to me. Also, found out I got a promotion at work after interviewing last week. My old boss was promoted and now I'm taking her spot. Lowlight - last night. The inlaws sent us a flight itinerary for October without checking the dates with us (surprise, surprise), and they'll be out here for 12 DAYS. OMG...shoot me now. 3. Hopefully finishing painting the nursery and starting to paint our crib. I feel like we're running out of time. 4. I went a few years ago because of the Rascal Flatts concert, which was awesome. I went to the Illinois State Fair last year to see Lady Antebellum. Other than the bigger concerts, I can take it or leave it.

1.  i wonder if there's anyway we can skype you in for the wedding and reception?! :)

2.  OH NO!!! they will certainly be staying at a hotel i hope?!  and what did B have to say about it?  anything that can be done?  that would be so annoying, i can't imagine having to deal with that for 12 straight days! 

• Options
    1. how are you feeling?  19 weeks pregnant with twins and sick!  I feel like I have the flu!  Sad

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight: getting through a presentation and work and doing well.  lowlight: feeling pretty crappy, especially last night - up all night with a fever, aches, etc.

3. weekend plans? starting to register and a fantasy football draft party with my work tomorrow night, assuming I feel up for it.

4. have you been/are you going to the Indiana State Fair this year?  What are your favorite things to do and eat at the Fair? No, don't plan to go either!  I'm not a big fair person....

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageambigs:

imageSweetTea*83:

1.  i wonder if there's anyway we can skype you in for the wedding and reception?! :)

2.  OH NO!!! they will certainly be staying at a hotel i hope?!  and what did B have to say about it?  anything that can be done?  that would be so annoying, i can't imagine having to deal with that for 12 straight days! 

Well, long story, but we gave them our timeshare in Estes the first week of Nov. It was all so they wouldn't come out the day after the baby was born without an invitation. They never told us they were taking the timeshare, but we just got the itinerary last night. Guess that's our answer. So, they'll be in Estes for 7 nights, and the other 5 at a hotel down the street. They haven't said they're getting a hotel yet, but I've got news for them...they are. Brent will be back at work then, too, so it will just be me entertaining them for five days. I am so annoyed.
  • Options

1. Okay.

2. Highlight: I pumped 9oz this morning.

Lowlight: Jocelyn has been sick. She had a 101-103 degree fever starting on Tuesday. We finally sent her back to daycare today and crossed our fingers. I've had to stay home with her so I haven't been able to get much work done.

3. Dinner at Palomino with the in-laws tonight. Then I'm working a 24-hour shift at the hospital starting tomorrow morning. Boo. Sunday we have a neigbor's graduation party.

4. We try to go every year especially since it's maybe 5 minutes from our house. We went last weekend and had a good time, but I'd like to take Jocelyn back because we didn't get to do everything. She loved the animals, the carousel, and the food. She wanted to ride some more rides so I might take her back to do that and ride the pony :) My husband got the fried kool-aid this year and it was gross (he liked it). I love ice cream from the dairy barn and the fried cheese. I also love a once-per-year elephant ear but didn't have a chance to get one so that's another reason to go back :) A lot of people I know from high school (now FB) go to our county fair (Bartholomew) even if they don't still live there, but that's more small town Indiana than I can handle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  Pretty good.  DH gave DD a bottle when she woke up early today (ugh!) so I got to "sleep in" a bit.  Hooray!

2.  Highlight:  My dad got into town yesterday and I made a banana rum cake for dessert tonight.  Lowlight:  Can't think of anything

3.  Rock climbing tomorrow and then a friend's son's birthday party.  Church and Costco on Sunday.  Don't be jealous.  ;)

4.  I haven't gone to the fair and we probably won't.  It seems like two weeks' time is not long enough to actually make it down there without DH taking a day off during the week or something.  I looooove fair food, though.  I really want a corn dog and some fried dessert...

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? pretty good

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlights- helping deliver a baby!!! & getting my period after a very long 61 days. Even after witnessing labor and delivery I am excited to be back in the TTC game.

3. weekend plans? not much- DH and I are both working all weekend :(

4. have you been/are you going to the Indiana State Fair this year?  What are your favorite things to do and eat at the Fair? I have not been, and probably won't make it this year with my busy schedule. I like watching the horses show in the Pepsi colosseum, seeing the different arts and crafts, and of course the Purdue building. I always have to have an elephant ear (from the red barn place specifically) and King's fried potatoes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"