Babies: 0 - 3 Months

donate maternity clothes

Does anyone know where I can donate maternity clothes? I don't plan on getting pregnant again for a long while and do not have any friends having babies so I would like to donate them. Anyone know a good place for it?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: donate maternity clothes

• Sometimes you can find a planned parenthood place (they try to talk to women into keeping their babies - no judgement here, I just didn't know how else to put it).  They accept donated clothing and sell it at a VERY reduced price in order to keep providing services to women.  
  • imagemrbear83:
    Sometimes you can find a planned parenthood place (they try to talk to women into keeping their babies - no judgement here, I just didn't know how else to put it).  They accept donated clothing and sell it at a VERY reduced price in order to keep providing services to women.  

LMAO. Well said, well said. 

You could also try Good Will or the Salvation Army but I think planned parenthood is a great suggestion! I wouldn't have thought of that!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy centers, local baby consignment shops, women's shelters, Goodwill, etc.
  • Our local teen pregnancy centre/shelter takes donations of maternity and baby stuff.
    image image
    D: Born 7.14.11
    Baby #2: BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    O: Born 3.2.14 (med-free!)
  • I think it would be an awesome donation to a woman's shelter! Planned parenthood is a great idea too. 
  • Thanks for the advice guys. I just emailed a woman's shelter and if they do not want them I will call planned parenthood Monday!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"