September 2011 Moms

Don't forget your baby book when packing for hospital

I forgot it the first time so I have a piece of paper stuck in where the footprints go but remembered it the second time.

If you have a page for footprints you can give it to the baby nurse so they can stamp your book.

Mommy to three adorable boys!

Re: Don't forget your baby book when packing for hospital

• i dont have a baby book. im doing project life instead... do they give you a peice of paper with the baby's foot prints in it? 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • imagenybride10:
    i dont have a baby book. im doing project life instead... do they give you a peice of paper with the baby's foot prints in it? 

Mine had a piece of paper that they stamped for me, it had decorations and stuff on it that I just put in the baby book. Not sure if yours will have it but you could ask or bring what you want them to stamp, I'm sure they'd be fine with that.

Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm bringing a few pages of pretty pink notecards, so I can send a care package to her daddy (he's in Afghanistan) and also have one for myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've never brought it with me.  They put the prints on a sticker and I just stick them in the book.  One less thing to think about. 
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"