April 2011 Moms
Options

Scout

I've seen in a few posts you are planning to do a BLW hybrid and I think that makes the most sense for us too. Are there specific foods you are planning on being purees vs chunks of real food? Just wondering if you had thought out how it will work? DS isn't even 4 months so I have time, but I'm trying to gather information and formulate a game plan! Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Scout

• Options

Hey!

I have a basic, loose and not researched enough plan right now and need to do more reading before we really get into it.

But things like Avocado and sweet potato make sense to me to be chunkier, because they are softer and would be easier for her to gum (and make me less nervous that she would choke on.) Fruit like apples and the like, I for sure plan to puree. I know you cook them first, but I still think those would be better if I ran them through our Baby Bullet (that I am insanely excited to use, I'm such a nerd.)

That seems to be in keeping w/ what I've read so far, so that's my general thought going forward.

• Options
    I have already decided that avocado will be the first. It seems to be one that people have a lot of success with, and she's already pinching/grabbing and bringing things to her mouth. I think by 6 months she'll be more than ready to make a nice, green mess and maybe get a taste or two of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I need to start doing some more research! V
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"