March 2012 Moms
Options

offfically can't sleep on my stomach...

...because my boobs hurt. TMI warning: more specifically, my puffy, swollen nipples hurt. I'm sad. I'm having a hard enough time finding a position comfortable to sleep in. Now my old standby, gone. Sad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: offfically can't sleep on my stomach...

• Options
    Body pillows are awesome. If you tuck it so ti runs from shoulder to hip (leg and arm over the pillow), you can still kind of lay on your stomach somewhat. As far as the painful nips go... Sorry; there's not much to do about that. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love my body pillow, I bought it years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will have to look for a body pillow. I'm already hoping to buy these this weekend. Wonder if a sleep bra might help a little. At least reign things in a little maybe.

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    i have a body pillow. it's awesome. my boyfriend hates it. I'm a stomach sleeper all the way and am not looking forward to having to sleep on my side. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I used to be "Chasingthedog" but it would never let me update my profile.
    The Sheepdog | My sorry looking chart
  • Options
    I KNOWWWWW... My boobs always hurt.  It hurts so bad to lay on my stomach, but my insomnia is so bad and laying on my stomach is the only possible way for me to fall back asleep!  It helps to turn my pillow lengthwise and lay on top of that for boob-cushioning, have you tried that??
  • Options

imagejamminpossum:
    I KNOWWWWW... My boobs always hurt.  It hurts so bad to lay on my stomach, but my insomnia is so bad and laying on my stomach is the only possible way for me to fall back asleep!  It helps to turn my pillow lengthwise and lay on top of that for boob-cushioning, have you tried that??

I had not thought of that. I actually have an extra pillow that I really only use for watching TV, reading, etc. in bed. I might have to try using that one like a body pillow tonight and see if that helps. Foggy brain never and thought to try that. I swear my brain no longer works.

• Options
    I can't sleep on my stomach because it makes my boobs hurt and it makes me feel more sick to my stomach. I've always been a stomach sleeper, but I've had to train myself to sleep on my back. I didn't think I could do it, but I did! It seems to have made a big difference in how I feel in the morning. And I sleep better through the night too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerYou'd better believe I have this framed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"