April 2011 Moms

Don't knock on the door!

After an hour of struggling with my LO to get him down for a nap he finally gives in and falls asleep. I start to get comfortable and nod off myself when the FedEx man bangs on my door :0( Liam wakes up and is not a happy camper. Needless to say he has been cranky ever since. Now I have to wait until DH gets home, because a cuddle nap with daddy is my last resort!

Why could they have not come earlier?! Oh well, I guess I will be a UPS gal from now on (JK). 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Don't knock on the door!

• we had carpets put in yesterday and the guys came 2 hrs early... RIGHT as I got P down for his morning nap. He woke up and had a miserable day! Angry

but his new playroom has carpet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • better than ringing the door bell!! damn UPS rang my door bell 2 days in a row when DS was just born...woke up him both times!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, I think ringing the doorbell is way worse...(especially when you have two big dogs with big barks!!!) Regardless, it's the PITS when you get your little baby to sleep and then that happens!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually taped a sign over our doorbell that says, "Babies sleeping. Please knock lightly and do NOT ring doorbell. If no answer, it is ok to leave packages on doorstep. Thank you." I did the same thing when our oldest was a baby. I leave it up full-time and so far we haven't had any issues. Even the pizza delivery guy knocks lightly, which is nice.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"