Rhode Island Babies

Recommendations for Pediatrician in or around Warwick area

I am due in a few weeks and I am still looking for a pediatrician in, or around the Warwick area. I'd prefer a Dr that is supportive of breastfeeding and not quick to prescribe antibiotics, unless necessary. I'll be delivering at Woman and Infants, so if the Dr goes there, even better. Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Recommendations for Pediatrician in or around Warwick area

• AmyRIAmyRI member
    We have been very happy with Dr. Akins at East Greenwich Pediatrics (on Route 2, a block south of the Warwick Showcase Cinemas). She's been totally fine with my breastfeeding, even when we were having issues in the beginning. I believe she is also associated with W&I.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #3 Due April 2016
  • We use Dr. Silversmith and Dr Willis of Ocean State Pediatrics in EG also near he Showcase. All the drs are very nice and supportive of breast feeding.  They are open 7 days a weeks with limited hours on the weekends. From what i can tell so far it's only the doctors from this office who are on call. So if your child is sick you'll always get a dr from this office not some dr you've never met.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Our daughter just turned one month old, and we have Dr. Hunt at Toll Gate Pediatrics on Toll Gate Rd. in Warwick...I also delivered at W&I and he was there every other day to see her :-) They are an amazing group!   
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"