Indiana Babies

really bummed

first let me just apologize now for being so whiny....

it has been a rough week here at our house.  it finally clicked why audrey wasn't sleeping well - she wasn't feeling well.  two days ago she had a rash.  then last night on our way home, she threw up in the car.  and DH was OOT - per routine for audrey's puking.  not to mention all the dramalicious fits she's been having.

what really has me bummed is that i was looking forward to this day all week.  DH is gone and i had made plans to go to breakfast with a friend.  then audrey was spending the day at the babysitters.  i was SOO looking forward to a day of cleaning by.myself. with the windows open, and daytime television on in the background.  all of which was thrown out the window last night when audrey got sick. 

i know i should just get over it.  that's what happens when you're a mom.  instead i just feel incredibly down that none of it's working out.

Re: really bummed

• I am in the same boat. Misery loved company!

After surviving 2 weeks without my husband, he came home and Connor was finally starting to feel/sleep better. I was looking forward to a couple of productive days this week to get caught up on a research project and get the house organized. Instead I had to pick up Jocelyn from daycare on Tuesday morning and she's had a fever since. All of the kids in her class have been sick, of course. So, I've been home dealing with her and not at all productive :( Hope Audrey is better soon and you can get things done!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That's a bummer that Audrey is sick.  I hope she gets better soon.  That's also a bummer about not getting to enjoy the day you had planned.... I hope you get a chance to do that very soon.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear that your fun plans were ruined today. :( I hope that you can reschedule breakfast soon and that A will be around this weekend to entertain Audrey so you can work around the house. Hope your day got better and that Audrey is starting to feel better!
  • I'm so sorry.  It is so hard to get excited about plans and then have sickness ruin it.  :(  Hope you get to get some breakfast time with your friend in again soon!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"