Pre-School and Daycare
Options

S/O ipod, ipad post

What apps does your child use? We have a cross country flight coming up, just the kids and I, and I need all the help I can get! Also, what books do you have on there? Anything else to install, we just bought our first iPad yesterday, so we are new to this!
Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10

Re: S/O ipod, ipad post

• Options
    Bubbles app is fun for LOs. DD also likes kidart. Those are the 2 I have on my iPhone to entertain her in waiting rooms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options

My love books (Tangle, Princess, Cars) apps.  They is a letter/number app that they like to play.  Angry birds.  Pocket frogs.  And some of MH games:  airplane, skateboarding, etc

they love the make the donuts, cupcakes, ice cream, pizza (we have ea app) and fruit ninja. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Kid Slate is an awesome, simple drawing app for toddlers/preschoolers (and adults too!).  It's free and was designed by my DH.

Eva loved Free Colouring Book- she used it a ton on our flights out to Colorado and then her cousins fought over having turns when we got there. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS loves Angry Birds, Word Wagon, Monkey Preschool Lunchbox, Fruit Ninja, and Cut the Rope.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kim's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

My DD loves Tozzle, Monkey Lunchbox, and I don't know the official names of them, but there are also some Disney storybook apps that she loves--her favorite is a Toy Story one, where it reads you a story, then you can "color" at the end. There's also a Finding Nemo one she likes.

We have also downloaded several episodes of her favorite TV shows from iTunes. Often times, there are free Sesame Street or Dora episodes available.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

DD#2 loves monkey lunchbox and the balloon pop(that app is on my moms ipad, i have to get it downloaded).

DD#1 loves Dora, Mcpea Preschool, shape puzzl, feed me, princess pony.

And I do the monthly netflix and they both like movies on their.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"