Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

See Kai Run compared to Stride Rite

Does anyone know how stride rite sizing compares to see kai run? would they wear similar/same sizes in both brands? Have you been pleased with see kai run quality and comfort? I have been exclusively stride rite but I have seen some see kai run shoes that I really want for my girls. TIA

Re: See Kai Run compared to Stride Rite

• Options
    I've bought them at different times, so I honestly am not sure how the sizes compare to each other. However, I loooove See Kai Run. The quality is great and the designs are adorable. I've gotten DD the same type of See Kai Run sandals the last three summers and they generally last all summer.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD started walking at 17 months so I took her to stride Rite and NONE of their shoes fit her.  The See kai Run fit her great though - I loved them!  I don;t know how the sizes compare, but I know the SKR run smaller than stride rite
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure how sizing compares, but I wanted to say that we love See Kai Run! That is pretty much all my DS has worn since he started walking and I have loved every pair. They seem super comfortable and cute too. They hold up well and mold to their feet over time. He can even get them on by himself now sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"