Illinois Babies
Options

Rec your OB/GYN from Christ Hospital Oak Lawn

Hi,

I moved and am in need of a new OB. I live in Mt. Greenwood and would like to deliver at Christ. Does anyone have a great OB they would like to recommend to me?

Thank you!!

Re: Rec your OB/GYN from Christ Hospital Oak Lawn

• Options
    My sister in law sees Dr. Luke and loves him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr. Luke is great. I would definitely recommend him, however, I ended up leaving his practice because scheduling an appointment with him was tough. If you work and don't have a lot of flexibility, you might want to reconsider.
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know someone that works on Labor & Delivery at Christ.  Her recommendations to me in the past have been Dr. Sam Flosi (office is in Orland Park) and Dr. Sundar.  I think Dr. Sundar's office has a ridiculously long waitlist for a new patient appt (at least they did in the past when I called).  I'm delivering at Little Company in Evergreen Park which is right by Mt Greenwood. If you want a few recs for that hospital let me know. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Mt Greenwood too. I love Dr Elizabeth Yepez (OBGYN Health Associates). They're in Oak Lawn just east of 95th & Cicero and she delivers at Christ.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I LOVE Dr Luke! He had been my gyne for many years and just delivered DS in February.  Scheduling can be tight sometimes, but they have more flexibility with OB patients -- later hours and more appts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nancy Church MD
    10725 S. Western Ave.
    Chicago, IL 60643
    24-hour phone: 773.233.6500

I've seen both Dr. Church and a nurse practitioner there and liked them both.  Great office!

• Options

I see Dr. Williams.  Love her!  She's delievered my son and a couple friends babies. 

Her office is in Oak Lawn (Brown building on 95th and Cicero).  708-499-1212

She works out of Christ.

Good Luck!

• Options

My doctor is Marco Lekovic. His office is in Palos off of College Dr and Harlem. He delivers out of Christ and Palos. I love him! He takes his time to get to know you and talks to you like a friend rather than pushing you out of the office. This is my first baby but I have three friends who delivered with him and they all have nothing but praise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"