Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What are your LO's favorite book(s)?

Quentin has a lot of books, but he is starting to get tired of them and I want to get him some new ones.

Which ones does your LO enjoy? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What are your LO's favorite book(s)?

• Options
    Old school nursery rhymes, Charlie and Lola, and library books for their level.  We go to the library and let them pick out one or two books each.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    My DD loves the pinkalicious series and I just got her a book at Hallmark called Not all Princesses wear pink she likes too. She likes golden books a lot. I've ordered her the golden books of some of her favorite Disney movies/characters as well as some classics like the Pokey Puppy and the Saggy Baggy Elephant. She also likes Richard Scarry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eva loves loves loves the Piggy and Gerald books by Mo Willems- they are adorable and so fun to read.  Some of her other favorites are The Pout Pout Fish, Dinosaurumpus and Dinosaur vs. Bedtime. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Anything Dr. Seuss...especially the cat in the hat ones that have a specific subject.  Curious George, Wild About Books (okay, this one is one of my favs!), Clifford, Disney Storybook Collections (like these), and we just got the Pirate Dinosaurs books from the library and he wants me to read them all the time!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

DD:  Pinkalicious set, Fancy Nancy, any Mo Willems, the ____ from the Black Lagoon series

DS:  The I Stink!/I'm Dirty, etc. books, Mo Willems (especially the pigeon series)

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options

These have been favorites for months now:

Bears in the Bed and the Great Big Storm, by Paul Bright

Tumble Bumble, by Felicia Bond

How High is the Sky? by Anna Milbourne

Some Dogs Do (my fav) by Jes Alborough 

Popcorn by Frank Asch

• Options

imagemabma80:
    We go to the library and let them pick out one or two books each.

Maybe I will start doing this. He wears out his books so fast, and gets bored easily if we keep re-reading the same ones.

Thanks for the ideas, ladies! 

• Options
    If you don't have them yet you have got to get some Busytown books, by Richard Scarry.  They are amazing and DS started "reading" to himself all the time with these books.  We have 4-5 and got the first one around Christmas last year, still an every day read.
  • Options

imagejsugrin:
    If you don't have them yet you have got to get some Busytown books, by Richard Scarry.  They are amazing and DS started "reading" to himself all the time with these books.  We have 4-5 and got the first one around Christmas last year, still an every day read.

DS1 loves Cars and Trucks and Things that Go!  We've always loved looking for goldbug on every page!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Just wanted to say CONGRATS on you new little one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ben is loving the Mercer Mayer Little Critter books, anything by Richard Scarrey, and The Berenstain Bears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Harm's latest faves are: Aint Gonna Paint No More, Mouse Count, and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

PS: Lydia is beautiful!  Congrats! 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

imagejsugrin:

These are my sons absolute favorite books.  He also loves the Busytown show on Hub.

• Options
    Anything Curious George
  • Options
    He LOVES getting new books, so we're usually at the library every week and come home with a bag of 10-15 books (he picks some, I pick some).  The duds, we return the next week, but the good ones stay in rotation a while (it's REALLY easy to renew online ) and go back after a few months when he's bored with them. 
  • Options
    right now his favorites are Duck and Goose find a pumpkin and Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type.  He also loves the Little Critter books and Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
  • Options
    My DD's favorite is Don't Be Silly Mrs. Millie - she cracks up EVERY night!
  • Options
    imagecmh06:

Just wanted to say CONGRATS on you new little one!

Thank you! :) 

• Options
    imagefranciscaz:

PS: Lydia is beautiful!  Congrats! 

Thank you so much! I am in love. : ) 

• Options

imagejsugrin:

Oooo...DS would love these! 

• Options

any of the TruckTown books (my DD loooooves trucks/cars) Smash Crash is her fav.

Knuffle Bunny books (cute)

Eric Carle books (Papa please get me the moon, Today is Monday, Mr seahorse, tiny seed)

Llama books (red pajama, misses mama, mad at mama)

berenstein bear

Lady bug girl books

Kissing hand

Charlie the Ranch Dog

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"