Florida Babies

4 Weeks no symptoms!!

I did two pregnancy test and got a positive. My husband and I are SUPER EXCITED (it's our first). I made a MD appointment it's June 29th. I feel great and have no symptoms. I hope all is OK.

Re: 4 Weeks no symptoms!!

• Congratulations!  Hope all is well!

Expecting a bootiful baby Girl this Halloween
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The more I read on pregnancy symptoms, to more I read that some people only start getting symptoms at 5-6 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • don't associate "symptoms" with "healthy pregnancy".  Some women just don't get any.  I never got any symptoms... minus this growing belly... and all is well.

Just go with it.  :)   Congratulations!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great!!! I hope I follow in your foot steps! Thanks!

• Congratulations!! I had no symptoms either and have had a completely healthy pregnancy.GL
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! My cousin is 4 weeks today! She just got her positive test this morning. Hopefully, I'll be next...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your pregnancy.

I didn't start getting symptoms until I was about 7 or 8 weeks. At 12weeks it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis and was VERY sick until well into my 3rd trimester.

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Yay! I'm going to guess a february baby? so exciting! I had a February baby this year! Going back to your original question: I didn't get sick until 6-8 weeks and i was miserable. I know it's hard to 'just go with it' but do it! :) When you're sick all you want is it not be sick and vice versa. 
  • My advice for 4 weeks along with no symptoms is to keep taking pregnancy tests. I would buy 5 or 6 of the same brand (even Dollar Tree ones will work!  I wouldn't use First Response though for this experiment because they get really dark right away anyway.)  Then take a test every other day in the morning when you first get up.  The lines on the test should barely get darker at first each time, but then they should start getting really dark the 5th week.  This is what I did for reassurance.  By the 11th day after I missed my period the line was as dark as the control line.  Also, look for the little symptoms like tiredness, constipation and an acidity stomach an hour or so after you eat.  You may be one of those lucky ones who doesn't get many symptoms!  Good luck! 
  • Congrats! I am 24 weeks pregnant and I haven't experienced any symptoms( sickness) at all to date, but everyone is different. Again, congrats on your pregnancy!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I rarely had symptoms either until the 6 week mark.
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"