June 2011 Moms
Options

Is there a 2 month growth spurt I don't know about??

N has been such a cranky pants today and I feel like he's been eating non-stop!  What happened to my happy, conent baby from just 2 days ago??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is there a 2 month growth spurt I don't know about??

• Options

I was about to post the same thing...

I finally had a happy smiley baby the past week...but then today was awful with the fussing and wanting to nurse all.day.long. Yikes! 

Crossing my fingers that it's a 1 day growth spurt and happy baby returns tomorrow. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. My little guy was super fussy for the last few days - after we had finally settled into a happy baby/happy routine. Suddenly it was all out the window. Glad to say he is happy again today...but he gets shots tomorrow, so I have a feeling it will be back to fussy pants :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Growth spurts can happen any time. :-) I just went through the same thing.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mine has been doing this, too!

After reading these posts, I thought maybe it was a full moon tonight, but it's not for another week. 

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Options
    agreed! i was actually just googling this, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I seriously think there was a 9 1/2 week one for us.
  • Options
    Same here!! M was actually great today though... But the past 2 days were torture!
  • Options
    Right at 8 weeks, my LO started eating ever hour and a half, including at night. It lasted a few days, then just after he hit 2 months, he went back to sleeping 3-4 stretches. So, yeah, I think he had a 2 month growth spurt! It will pass!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

lol I was wondering about the same thing last night! Liv was so fussy last night and she spit up the most I've ever seen, out of her mouth and nose :(

This morning we had our 2-month well child check and our Pediatrician just said at 6 weeks they have some growth spurt. Of course he knows Liv is 9 weeks old but I'm guessing he meant that it's not necessarily exactly at 6 weeks. It can be a couple of weeks earlier or later.  Tongue Tied

• Options
    Maybe it's something in the air because my LO is attached to me tonight!!!  I'm not sure if it's a growth spurt or reflux kicking in :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    I was wondering that same thing! Hudson has been eating every 2-2.5 hrs today. My nips are sore!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OHHHH YES!!! when claire hit 8 weeks i had a day of her sleeping, like barely able to stay awake..then that night she was up every 1-2 hours to eat!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    I think we are going through an 11 week growth spurt right now. UGH. She hasn't slept all day and is not wanting to go down tonight. DH had DD duty last night and she gave him hell all night too. Tonight is my turn. Not looking forward to it.
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    We had one of those days yesterday, so I was wondering the same thing!  Today she got her shots so I'm prepared to nurse at will all day, but so far at least she seems to be doing ok after them.  I've heard sometimes it's the day after that the fussiness hits though...

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"