December 2011 Moms
Options

Switched at Birth

Has anyone been watching this show?? LOVE IT!! They've been having a marathon sense tonight is season finale.

Its really a great show! Everyone should watch!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Switched at Birth

• Options
    I haven't seen a full episode, but I record the secret life before that, and I extend the recordings a little because it cuts it off all the time so I have seen parts.  I am curious.  I'll have to wait till it's on hulu or something. 
  • Options
    I'm an audiologist, couldn't get past the first episode, I always look waaaay too much into the technical details. lol.  Maybe I'll have to check it out though.  How much does  the hearing loss play?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's on Hulu!! Our Satelite is out so I had to watch it on HULU and am actually getting ready to watch last weeks!
  • Options
    I totally got sucked into this show because secret life is my guilty pleasure, I like it! my husband jokes he is going to stamp a big P on our little guys foot right when he comes out 
  • Options
    I agree - I'm completely hooked!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i'm totally addicted..Angel
  • Options

The night it premiered I was hanging out with my little sisters and we watched it together. I really liked it and have been secretly watching it ever since. ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"