April 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else have a chomping monster?

Just this week, DS has started really chomping on our fingers, his toys, DH's face, whatever he can get ahold of. He makes this attack sound and then CHOMP. He's drooling a lot but I don't see any teeth coming in. Maybe he's just pre-teething. Are your babies doing this, too? DS is 3.5 mos.
natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else have a chomping monster?

• Options
    Yep! DS would've bitten my finger off this morning if he actually had any teeth. Gums hurt!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, my DS acts just like OP said hers does. He constantly has something in his mouth, and he's not just sucking on things anymore, he is chomping down on them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh yeah - he is all about chomping down on whatever he can get his little mouth on:

He lunges and chomps down on toys, fingers, arms, you name it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All the time! The other day he was chomping on Sophie ad you could hear his gums squeak against the rubber!
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh ya! my little girl has been doing this for well over a month already and she just turned 4 months on the 3rd. Let the teething commence! :P
  • Options
    Totally. She loves her Sophie- almost as much as she loves my knuckles lol ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." -Romeo and Juliet Act II, Scene 2
  • Options
    It's constant!  Anything that gets near her mouth is immediately pulled in - fingers, toys, burp cloth, anything. 
  • Options
    Yes! I'm amazed that all the sudden everything is going into his mouth!
  • Options
    Yes - my DS is chewing on his hands, fingers, toys, blankets...everything!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes, my DS already has his two bottom teeth, he's had them for almost 2 weeks.  His doctor was in shock at his 4 month appointment 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"