Boston Babies
Options

Pregnancy Bras

Anyone have any preferences? All of the baby books recommend going to a department or bra store and having a lady measure you! No thanks! I randomly bought the Spanx Bra-llelujah about a month before I got pregnant, and so far it is awesome! I'm hoping to get through the second trimester with it. 

Re: Pregnancy Bras

• Options

When I was pregnant I just bought a few regular bras in larger than my normal size.  I didn't really have a favorite.  Post-pregnancy I fell in love with Bravado bras!  I had a few Medela sleep bras that were ok but I tried a Bravado and never looked back.  I had 3 or 4 for daily wear (Loved the Bliss .. amazing support for a non-underwire) and I bought a few nursing tanks to wear at night. If/when I get pregnant again I think I will definitely wear them again before/after my pregnancy.

They are a little pricey but have advertised sales every now and then.  They also send e-mails with un-announced sales once you're on their list.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so glad someone posted this.  I went maternity shopping yesterday with my mom.  When it came time to try on bra's....FORGET IT!  I have big one's to begin with (34DD.)  I am popping out of my usual bra's now.  So I tried on a 36 E and I was still popping out!!! OMG :(  Wierd cuz one of my 34DD's fits me still.  So what do you ladies recommend?  Someone told me about the ahhbra???
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At about 12 weeks, when I outgrew my regular bras, I went to Intimacy for a fitting. I've always had a tough time finding bras (I'm a 32DD pre-pregnancy) so it seemed like an obvious choice and I've found that clothes look better with the right size bra. I bought one there then went to Bloomingdale's to pick up a few more of the brand I usually wear (Chantelle). I wanted to keep on wearing underwire bras (and sexy ones). They've lasted my entire pregnancy.

Just picked up my first nursing bra and I second Bravado bras. Since they are expensive, I went for a fitting at Isis Maternity to make sure I had the right size. I'll go again after the baby is born and my milk comes in.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lady Grace is generally awesome for more.. unique... sizes.  I was a 38F due to my rib cracking baby, a few weeks after delivery, I was a 34J.   Done nursing now and I'm a 34 F/G
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"