April 2011 Moms

Anyone's LO not want to eat first thing in morning?

If the last overnight feeding is less than 3 hrs before, DS doesn't seem too interested.  Then I end up feeding him again to get him down for his 1st nap.  Seems weird.

I'm BFing him

With my girls they always wanted to eat first thing, regardless of when the last night feeding was. 

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone's LO not want to eat first thing in morning?

• Same with ds#2 - he likes to "relax" a little when he first wakes up. Won't take a bottle right away - regardless of when his last feeding was. We just go with the flow...
  • DD isn't interested in eating either if it's been less than 3 hours. She *acts* like she wants the bottle- but only uses it to get her morning constitution going... LOL Every. Single. Morning. At. 7am. LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMsAng02:
    DD isn't interested in eating either if it's been less than 3 hours. She *acts* like she wants the bottle- but only uses it to get her morning constitution going... LOL Every. Single. Morning. At. 7am. LOL

Lol, at least she's predictable.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, my DS is like that. Most of the time his last feeding is at 4 and he wakes up between 7 and 8, so he wants to eat, but sometimes he has his last feeding at 5 and wakes up content. If he wakes up crying, then he wants to eat. If he wakes up yelling or chattering, then he's not hungry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"