Connecticut Babies

Is your ONGyn office always busy with long waits before your appointment?

Does anyone go to Grove Hill Medical in PLainville? I remember with my first pregnancy very long waits in the waiting room and then feeling a bit rushed during my appointments. Dr. Sowa is super nice but I didn't like how crowded and busy it is. Are all offices like this?

Re: Is your ONGyn office always busy with long waits before your appointment?

• I used to go to Dr. Sowa, but have since switched. When I was going to him (about 8 years ago) there was never much of a wait. The doctor I have now though, always has a wait. I've learned to either request the first appointment of the day, or the appointment right after the doctors lunch!
  • I go to a 1 doctor practice and I NEVER have a wait.  The 3 women in the office are super sweet and are on the ball with everything.

I use Dr. Rhee in Bristol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Loading the player...
  • ejagkejagk member
    My original OB office always had a wait (20-30 minutes in the lobby, plus 10 or so in the exam room), even when I was the only one in the waiting room. I switched to a new OB when I was 12 weeks along or so (due to various reasons) and I have never had to wait at the new office.
  • I go to a group practice and don't usually have a bad wait.  Maybe 5-10 minutes in the waiting room and usually I am updating my paperwork so I don't really notice.  as for the exam room... maybe 10 minutes.  On the rare occasion it's been longer the nurse or my ob/gyn will pop in and let me know they are a little behind.  I also tend to book appointments around 3:00 or later so it isn't surprising that they run a little late.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"