Birth Stories
Options

emergency c section due to placenta previa

i was dx with placenta previa at 32 weeks when i started bleeding.i was put on best rest for 4 weeks until i gave birth at 36 wks 1 day.i was on bedrest as usual but when my husband came home from work i went to use the bathroom ,i was bleeding profusely again.i called 911 and was on the way to the hospital

when i got to the hospital i was told i was in active labor and i would give birth today to our daughter.thakfully she was not in distress and the whole operation took about 9 mins.the dr said the placenta was coming out first  but got her out quickly.she weighed 4lbs 6 oz.

she spent 2 wks in the  nicu and now is home with us.she has no residual effects of the vent or tubes in her.

TTC since 4/09. last iui before moving to ivf 8/31. postive beta 9/14 . m/c a@ 3wks . moving onto IVF cycle # 1 start lupron 10/13. 11/5 started menopur and gonal f. IVF # 1 ER on 11/15/10.ET 11/20/10. 12 eggs fertilized. 5d 2 blastocsyt transfer. 1 implanted.we are pregenant with a girl due 8/8/11 . I had my baby girl 4 weeks early July 12/11.she spent 2 weeks in NICU.

Re: emergency c section due to placenta previa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"