Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Denton area daycare/preschool recommendations

I am looking for a daycare/preschool for my 2 year old. Any places you would recommend and any places we should stay away from? Thanks!

Re: Denton area daycare/preschool recommendations

• I recommend Treehouse Academy in Corinth! Well, it's on the Denton/Corinth border at Swisher/Post Oak! =)
    Haley and Mark ? image
  • Alpha Academy at Oakmont. I used to work there and its a great place for children over the age of 18 months. I personally think that the children under the age of 18 months didn't receive enough care. Too many babies and not enough teachers. Teachers wouldn't hold babies unless giving a bottle. Kids stayied in bouncy seats and exercausers for WAY too long of time periods and the babies couldn't even touch the bottom of the toy when sitting in them. Baby care there is terrible, but the toddler and up care is great. I guess you can't win them all. The toddler and up care is educationally based and centered around fun. I would definitely use their toddler and up care, but I would never have my own child there for children under the age of 18 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"