Philadelphia Babies
Options

Need OB recommendation that works with Abington Memorial Hospital!

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and recently moved to the Abington area from a small town in Georgia. I need to find a doctor ASAP! I understand from reading the previous posts that you can't really choose your doctor? Keeping this in mind, I would really appreciate any recommendations/comments about the practices in the area that work with Abington Memorial. I'm also interested in hearing about the staff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need OB recommendation that works with Abington Memorial Hospital!

• Options

https://wcobgyn.net/visit/contact/

This is who I use at Abington. It is an all women's group, they have two offices, on in the hospital, and one a few miles away in Horsham. They are great! 

• Options

Congratulations on your recent move and welcome to the neighborhood!

For information regarding our physicians, particularly our OB/GYN groups, please visit the Maternity service on AMH.org: https://www.amh.org/services/womens-and-childrens-health/maternity/ 

Also, you can always call our Physician Referral Service at 215-481-MEDI (6334), for help finding a physician. And please feel free to contact us at publicrelations@amh.org if you have any further questions about Abington Memorial Hospital.

Best of luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group. 215-366-1160
  • Options
    i 2nd  Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group. 215-366-1160 they delivered my premie and will deliver #2 in jan
  • Options
    I use Womencare at Abington. Specifically dr Sharon rice. I'm not pg yet but she was really great when I met with her. Others have said she's not alarmest but also not rainbows and puppies. But that's what I wanted.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imagestorybooklove:
    i 2nd  Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group. 215-366-1160 they delivered my premie and will deliver #2 in jan

I 3rd them....they will be delivering #3 for me in Nov.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also am using womancare obgyn, and they are fantastic.

• Options

imageMsTammy:
    I'm with Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group. 215-366-1160

I am with them as well.  Dr. Petty delivered DS and I LOVED her!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use Womencare in Abington. Dr. Sullivan is awesome! She delivered mine and my friend's babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"