Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

BRU completion coupon - Exclusions?

What are the exclusions? Same as the 20% off coupons where you can't use it on the expensive brand names, toys, diapers or formula?? It says that it lists the exclusions and restrictions on the actual completion coupon so I didn't know if any of you have one in your hot little hands and could tell me. 

Had my shower yesterday and got a lot of great stuff, however still need some of our big stuff, and would rather take advantage of any sales out there (like the BOGO Tommee 'Tippee stuff now instead of waiting for a 10% coupon that I can't even use.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: BRU completion coupon - Exclusions?

• Options
    I would get the TT stuff now and take advantage of the BOGO.  You'll save a lot more than just 10%.
  • Options

Anytime an item goes on sale at 20% off or greater (especially when it's an item that is often excluded from the generic BRU coupons, like Tommee Tippee) or a BOGO offer, its usually a  better deal than waiting for a completion coupon.  There seems to be a range as to % off that is given at the end (some posters said only 10%, some were lucky to get 15%)

I say keep an eye out, price-watch and buy as you go.  Don't wait until the end to use the completion coupon when you can save 20% or more item by item. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't remember the restrictions but I'm sure they were similar. I do know though that if you want to purchase items with your 10% off before you get the  completion coupon in the mail they will issue you one right at BRU.. it's good for that day only but you can't use it to make online purchases. I didn't get my car seat for my shower and I was anxious to get it installed so I went and asked for coupon and they had no problem issuing it to me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is from their website:

Is the discount only valid if I buy all remaining items on my registry?
    The discount is valid on most of the remaining items on your registry. You can use it for 1 item, 2 items, 10 items, etc. Please note that certain items, such as diapers, formula, special orders, buyer protection plans, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, gift cards and video game consoles are excluded. Please see coupon for complete list of excluded items.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options

Got mine right here :)

Excludes ALL toys, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, Cybex, Ergobaby, Maclaren, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Motherhood Maternity, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, video game hardware, video games, apple products, FAO products, Robot Galaxy, Boyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, and shipping & handling.

Hope I got it all... Basically everything in the store is NOT eligible. lol 

• Options
    imagebrittany2960:

Excludes ALL toys, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, Cybex, Ergobaby, Maclaren, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Motherhood Maternity, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, video game hardware, video games, apple products, FAO products, Robot Galaxy, Boyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, and shipping & handling.

Wow. That's pretty darn disappointing. Good thing I haven't been waiting until the end to buy things from there because i have scored waay better deals at BRU than that coupon will allow. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageatchaleigh:
    imagebrittany2960:

Wow. That's pretty darn disappointing. Good thing I haven't been waiting until the end to buy things from there because i have scored waay better deals at BRU than that coupon will allow. 

Yeah, you are way better off using their 20% off coupons or waiting for a sale.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"