Detroit Babies
Options

MOPS group

I found out some info if anyone is interested in a Moms group in downriver -- its through MOPS a christian based moms group that is nationwide. Its at Calvary Reformed Church on Trenton rd in southgate. Meets every second tuesday of the month -- aug 10th is the next meeting and its from 6-7:30pm. It is for moms with children of all ages. They do have a moppet program that goes on for the kiddos while the moms meet. If that doesnt sound ok you can bring your LO in with you where the moms are too. They are a small group by the sounds of it and if you want any more info I do have the head persons email. Im going to try and make it if my LO is in a good mood! Hope this helps. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

Re: MOPS group

• Options
    @ liljoshua - The Guidance Center has playgroups @ several locations Downriver.  The main one is in Southgate - call 734 785 7705 ext 7119 to inquire about the schedule (most infant classes are on Mondays and they have FREE infant massage classes!)
  • Options
    Yup! I know that. I work for the Guidance Center and the hours that the resource center are open don't work for me. Otherwise I would go there. Thank you. I just got the info from a co-worker about the massage classes too. :) 

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"