Hawaii Babies
Options

*stargirl*

hey cai, just wondering how the breastfeeding situation is going??? At my OB's office today, a woman came in with her 3-wk old daughter and discussed her BFing struggles (and triumphs!) and it sounded kinda similar to your situation - although, what do i know?  I thought of you and just wondered how you're doing...

lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio

Re: *stargirl*

• Options

hey, thanks for thinking of me! sorry i haven't been around much... i've been trying to sleep whenever he does!

the BFing is going a little better. i'm still not sure if my entire supply has come in? the milk still looks like transition milk, but i definitely feel engorged/uncomfortable after 3 hours. we're started weaning him off of the formula, but sometimes he still get completely HYSTERICAL if there's not enough milk =( but instead of supplementing each feeding, it's maybe once or twice a day now. our problem now is major gas/not-pooping issues :( my poor baby.

how're YOU feeling these days?? :) 

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow, so glad to hear that things are getting better and going a little more in the direction that you want it to with BFing!!!  Wish I had ANY advice to offer, but I've got nothing...I'm a newbie, too. :) I'm sure I'll have the same ?s and concerns when my little one gets here. Hopefully some mamas here will chime in with some awesome advice on the gas/constipation thing... wish I could help with that, too! :(  Keep us informed, because these girls know what they are talking about, and I'm sure that they're willing to help out with any advice!!!

AFM, I'm great.  We had our 20 week scan yesterday (at 19+4) and baby S is so healthy and just perfect. It was AMAZING to see our baby just wiggling around and biting his/her hand!  I'm starting to worry about weird problems, that I absolutely should not worry about - my friend from HS just lost her baby at around 29 weeks, with no explanation as to of why it happened... stories like hers keep popping up and it is totally messing with my head!  I just keep telling baby how thankful I am for every moment that I get to spend with him/her, and letting baby know that he/she is welcome to stay in my belly a full 40 weeks... i know I shouldn't let it get to me, but sometimes having too much access to information is not so good, right?  I'll maybe try to limit myself. 

Anyway, sending you, Aiden and Cullen lots of love from Tokyo! xo 

lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"