April 2011 Moms

This kid will not stop crying!

He has literally been pissed since about 10 am. he wouldnt sleep but finally passed out for about 30 minutes at 4pm. I have tried everything. I'm about to start his bedtime routine early. He's 18 weeks. Anybody else have this issue? What can I do? We just started stage one solids and letting him cry himself to sleep. So it seems like hes just been having some bad days. OMGosh it is bath time!!

Re: This kid will not stop crying!

• Could he be teething? Have reflux? My DD went through the reflux issues before we got her on the right formula and zantac. Now she is teething and is fussier than usual as well. I'm using baby orajel naturals, which calms her down for a while.

Hang in there!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• He does have Reflux hes been on baby zantac for a while. I just got him to bed. I'm glad Im not the only one. I'm also 99.9% sure hes teething. Where do you find the natural? I've only seen the regular. I guess I should invest in some!

• Loading the player...
  • imageSandi86:

He does have Reflux hes been on baby zantac for a while. I just got him to bed. I'm glad Im not the only one. I'm also 99.9% sure hes teething. Where do you find the natural? I've only seen the regular. I guess I should invest in some!

We use the Hyland homeopathic teething gel, and it works great.  You can get it at Walgreens.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"