Trouble TTC
Options

IUI #7 done anyone else just enter their 2ww...

I just had IUI #7 done today and I'm having #8 tomorrow. I feel discouraged and dread the 2ww.  Anyone else just enter the 2ww?
HSG:3-23-11:Tubes clear
4/21 and 4/22 IUI #1 = BFN
6/11 and 6/12 IUI #2 = BFN
7/06 and 7/07 IUI #3 w/50mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
7/29 and 7/30 IUI #4 w/50mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
IVF 1= 1 egg retrieved= dead egg
ENDO

Re: IUI #7 done anyone else just enter their 2ww...

• Options
    I am 3dpiui #4 so you aren't too far behind me.  Hope your 2ww flies by and we can celebrate together our BFP's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 3 dpiui as well. So, in the 2WW with ya! Sending positive vibes your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just did TI this cycle and I am 4 dpo.  This is my first 2ww in a year, and I don't know what to do with myself!
    TTC #1 since 06/2010 
    Diagnosed with PCOS 6/2011, uterine septum resection 4/2012 
    After 4 miscarriages, Clomid and TI brought us our beautiful baby girl on 8/14/13! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Had IUI #1 yesterday! Good luck girls! Hope we all have a quick 2ww and lots of BFP!  

TTC with PCOS since 05/10
    02/11 provera- no O or AF
    03/11 provera + clomid 50mg - BFN
    04/11 clomid 100mg - BFN
    07/11 clomid 100mg + ovidrel + IUI - BFP @ 11dpiui
    beta #1 (14dpIUI) 101
    beta #2 (16dpIUI) 266
    first US 08/22! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kelnyckelnyc member
    Sorry, may be a stupid question, but since you are ficusing on the same "batch" of eggs, would each of the back-to-back IUI's really just be considered one? To me, you're on IUI #4, not 7 & 8. Am I wrong?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Options
    i'm 2dpiui!

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imagekelnyc:
    Sorry, may be a stupid question, but since you are ficusing on the same "batch" of eggs, would each of the back-to-back IUI's really just be considered one? To me, you're on IUI #4, not 7 & 8. Am I wrong?

i know what you mean.... 

i guess technically she has been inseminated 7 times, but it is her 4th iui cycle??

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Good luck!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just had IUI #1 done this morning! 
    Started TTC May 2010 Dx PCOS Nov 2010 DH dx with abnormal morph, low motility, poor progression, March 2011 Nov 2010, Femara, 2.5 mg + TI, = no response Dec 2010, Femara 5 mg + TI, 1 mature follie = BFN Jan 2011, Femara 5 mg + TI = no response Feb 2011, Femara 7.5 mg + TI, 2 mature follies = BFN March 2011-break April 2011, Clomid, 100 mg = no response May 2011, Femara 7.5 mg + Bravelle = no response, ovarian cyst Jun 2011, Checked for cysts, 1 unexpected mature follie, trigger shot + TI = BFN Jul 2011, Femara 10 mg + IUI #1, 2 mature follies = BFN Aug 2011, break
  • Options

imagekelnyc:

Last time I checked there wasn't a rule on how we count.  As far as my insurance goes I have had 7 IUI's.  The way you are counting is by cycle and not everyone has b2b IUI's, so I guess you are wrong.  We are all in the same situation, so why pick the new posters apart! Sad

HSG:3-23-11:Tubes clear
    4/21 and 4/22 IUI #1 = BFN
    6/11 and 6/12 IUI #2 = BFN
    7/06 and 7/07 IUI #3 w/50mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    7/29 and 7/30 IUI #4 w/50mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    IVF 1= 1 egg retrieved= dead egg
    ENDO
  • Options
    imagemichelle2333:

imagekelnyc:

Last time I checked there wasn't a rule on how we count.  As far as my insurance goes I have had 7 IUI's.  The way you are counting is by cycle and not everyone has b2b IUI's, so I guess you are wrong.  We are all in the same situation, so why pick the new posters apart! Sad

She wasn't picking you apart...honestly when I opened this up I was expecting your 7th IUI cycle. When I read your post I realized you were counting back to back IUIs. There certainly isn't a rule, but I think she was trying to point out that it was misleading. 

For example, we are on our 5th IUI. When I saw your post I wondered what your protocol was and was curious as to why you had continued so many; just as we have.

Please feel free to stick around, the support here is wonderful. I hope that your 2ww is going well and that you get your BFP in a few days!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    Had #3 yesterday! Lots of luck in the 2ww!
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"