Trying to Get Pregnant

Natural ways to thicken uterine lining?

Anyone know of any natural ways (ie no drugs) that can help build your uterine lining? I am on clomid and a side effect is thinning of the lining....

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Natural ways to thicken uterine lining?

• From newbie link......Pomegranate juice can help to thicken your lining which would help with implantation. If you don?t like the flavor, try adding some sparkling water.? Drink 8oz of juice a day from CD1-O.? You can drink it past ovulation, but it won?t impact your lining at that point.

• Have you been told that your lining is thin? If you're concerned, you need to express that to your doctor. Just because something is 'natural' or available without a prescription doesn't mean that it can't mess up your medicated cycle. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCrawltheWarriorKing:
    From newbie link......Pomegranate juice can help to thicken your lining which would help with implantation. If you don?t like the flavor, try adding some sparkling water.  Drink 8oz of juice a day from CD1-O.  You can drink it past ovulation, but it won?t impact your lining at that point.

What does CD1-0 mean?  every day?

DH Vasectomy reversal 06/28/11; Started TTC July 2011; FSH test = normal; Progesterone = normal; Semen analysis shows low count, low morph, and low motility....HSG planned for April followed by IUI image
  • imagejrnelson627:

imageCrawltheWarriorKing:
    From newbie link......Pomegranate juice can help to thicken your lining which would help with implantation. If you don?t like the flavor, try adding some sparkling water.  Drink 8oz of juice a day from CD1-O.  You can drink it past ovulation, but it won?t impact your lining at that point.

What does CD1-0 mean?  every day?

CD1-Ovulation 

• Oh I see!  I thought the O was a zero....Tongue Tied
    DH Vasectomy reversal 06/28/11; Started TTC July 2011; FSH test = normal; Progesterone = normal; Semen analysis shows low count, low morph, and low motility....HSG planned for April followed by IUI image
  • Yes I've been going to an RE - I just forgot to ask her last time I was there. She wasn't too concerned - it was 6.4 on my Cd12 follie check. She likes it at 7 but said 6.4 is fine. I will ask when I go for a another follie check next week.

Thanks for the info! 

• imagekdodge423:
    imagetexasmeg1:

Yes I've been going to an RE - I just forgot to ask her last time I was there. She wasn't too concerned - it was 6.4 on my Cd12 follie check. She likes it at 7 but said 6.4 is fine. I will ask when I go for a another follie check next week.

Thanks for the info! 

6.4 is beyond fine, even if you triggered on CD12.

You are going another week? Were your follies that smalll still?

My lining was 6.4 on my last CD12... resulted in BFN and now I'm on CD3 today and forgot to ask her about my lining from last cycle when I went today for my baseline u/s (clomid). Just thought I would try some natural remedies before the CD12 check. Thanks for the info!

• I'm planning to ask my RE about my lining when I go in Monday for my baseline IUI scan. My RE wanted my lining above 7mm before doing my trigger shot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"