Trying to Get Pregnant

BFP!

Re: BFP!

• Rita's Italian Ice. Cheesecake flavor. Nom nom nom.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemegmay2010:
    imagecandr09:
    imageConfuzzledTrish:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

imageConfuzzledTrish:
    Oh, atl, question for you.  Are you going to add a ticker for those twins, or are you just going to leave the PG ticker until it reaches 100+ weeks? Stick out tongue

She hasn't made a thread about it yet but, I got her pregnant. We discussed it and decided to just let her old ticker keep going.

I like your story better.

Fuzzy, forget about that bump glitch. I lied, or something.

Haha, okay.

Oh, no, this thread is dying!  Quick, everyone...favorite ice cream flavor?

Kohr's mint/choc swirl with chocolate jimmies. (yes, I said Jimmies. Do you say Jimmies or sprinkles?)

Sprinkles! But I grew up with my mom saying jimmies.

Do you say grinders or subs (or hoagies)?

Soda or Pop?

sprinkles

subs if cool, hoagie if warmed

Pop 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imagemegmay2010:
    imagecandr09:
    imageConfuzzledTrish:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

imageConfuzzledTrish:
    Oh, atl, question for you.  Are you going to add a ticker for those twins, or are you just going to leave the PG ticker until it reaches 100+ weeks? Stick out tongue

She hasn't made a thread about it yet but, I got her pregnant. We discussed it and decided to just let her old ticker keep going.

Haha, okay.

Kohr's mint/choc swirl with chocolate jimmies. (yes, I said Jimmies. Do you say Jimmies or sprinkles?)

Soda or Pop?

ETA: Sorry for the double post. I don't know how to do the cool quoting multiple thread things.

I say that Jimmies are the chocolate ones and sprinkles are the rainbow ones. Hoagies. and I say soda, but I wish I said pop. haha.

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

Several of the ladies on the board are downright nasty and condescending.  I hope with your BFPs comes a sense of patience and caring that you will need as mothers.  Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

What a queefwaffle. Go start blowing up your BMB with your incessant posts already. And don't let the door hit you in the a$s on the way out.

don't send her to the month board!  I'm going to be there in 2 weeks.  First tri please 

Oh who are we kidding? You know she will be a PW queefwaffle on the tri boards AND her BMB. 

And don't think you're safe, either, March. She's the type who'd think "maybe I'll go early. I should post in March, too! Just in case"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagesalt78:
    Rita's Italian Ice. Cheesecake flavor. Nom nom nom.

I do love me some Rita's!!! How did I not know about this flavor??? I must find and try.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

Several of the ladies on the board are downright nasty and condescending.  I hope with your BFPs comes a sense of patience and caring that you will need as mothers.  Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

What a queefwaffle. Go start blowing up your BMB with your incessant posts already. And don't let the door hit you in the a$s on the way out.

don't send her to the month board!  I'm going to be there in 2 weeks.  First tri please 

Oh who are we kidding? You know she will be a PW queefwaffle on the tri boards AND her BMB. 

And don't think you're safe, either, March. She's the type who'd think "maybe I'll go early. I should post in March, too! Just in case"

I'm going to hide out in May then, nobody ever plans on going late right? 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagekkusn:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

I just went to the bathroom and, while there, I thought about the following.

If OP really thinks there are wenches here, what does she think the tri boards are filled with?

Now, back to filling this thread with food talk.

Question for all... What is your favorite fast food chain?

Aaaaaand GO!

It is a local chain but mine is Portillo's...mmmmm

You must be in Chicago.  Now I' have to try to talk DH into Portillo's for dinner. Yummmmm!

• imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

Baby Names isn't safe either....she'll tell everyone they are stealing her baby names!

1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• atlbatlb member

I need to catch up... Fave ice cream is ColdStone coffee flavor with marshmallows and caramel.

What's everyone's fave soda?

• imageatlb685:

I need to catch up... Fave ice cream is ColdStone coffee flavor with marshmallows and caramel.

Coke Zero

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

Oh hell no.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageatlb685:

noooo, it's pop!!  Diet Coke

• imageatlb685:

my favorite POP is Pepsi.  I'm drinking the caffeine free variety right now 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagemegmay2010:
    imagecandr09:
    imageConfuzzledTrish:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

imageConfuzzledTrish:

Haha, okay.

Soda or Pop?

ETA: Sorry for the double post. I don't know how to do the cool quoting multiple thread thing.

Sprinkles.

Subs.

Soda.

DD born 07/2011 DD due 11/18/2013
  • imageTKx2:
    imageatlb685:

Actually it's coke!

Me: Anyone want a coke?

You: Yeah, what kind do you have?

Big Smile

My Little
  • imagekkusn:
    imageTKx2:
    imagekkusn:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

I just went to the bathroom and, while there, I thought about the following.

If OP really thinks there are wenches here, what does she think the tri boards are filled with?

Now, back to filling this thread with food talk.

Question for all... What is your favorite fast food chain?

Aaaaaand GO!

It is a local chain but mine is Portillo's...mmmmm

You must be in Chicago.  Now I' have to try to talk DH into Portillo's for dinner. Yummmmm!

Yes! Naperville to be exact. I have been craving a dipped italian beef like crazy!

Hello Neighbor!  We used to live in Lisle, then we bought a house in Romeoville.  I haven't had a cheeseburger and cheese fries from there in far too long!

• imageatlb685:

Coke Zero.

• atlbatlb member
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

Pop, lolz. I actually call everything coke.

But mine is Dr Pepper. Mmmmm

• imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imageatlb685:

Coke Zero

This and Diet and regular Dr. Pepper. 

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

no, no, no! Your favorite COKE is Pepsi!

My Little
  • imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageTKx2:
    imageatlb685:

Actually it's coke!

Big Smile

You know, I say that too now that I think about it...probably because Diet Coke is all I drink and I can't imagine why anyone would drink anything else!

• imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

LMFAO 

• imageatlb685:

Coke Zero Cherry or Diet A&W Root Beer

1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• atlbatlb member
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageTKx2:
    imageatlb685:

Actually it's coke!

Big Smile

YES, baboo! Someone who understands me...

• Best. BFP. Thread. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!1111!1!1!1!1! <3<3<3#<33<3<3#33

• imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageTKx2:
    imageatlb685:

Actually it's coke!

Big Smile

Oh, no.  You're one of THOSE?

• imageMySweetBaboo:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

Coke is a swear word in my house 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imageConfuzzledTrish:

imagejll1881:

Seriously not cool.

I agree completely. Sheesh!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Fave candy bar...I didn't answer this one. 

Hmm...not really a bar shape but Reese's Peanut Butter cups in the original size. the minis don't taste the same. 

• imagebtaylor19:
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

Coke is a swear word in my house 

This is a huge issue in my marriage...Coke vs. Pepsi...we may have to have a cage match to decide once and for all

• atlbatlb member

imagemelissa721:
    Best. BFP. Thread. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!1111!1!1!1!1! <3<3<3#<33<3<3#33

Pshh, this stopped being a bfp thread on page 1.

• imagemelissa721:

Fave candy bar...I didn't answer this one. 

Hmm...not really a bar shape but Reese's Peanut Butter cups in the original size. the minis don't taste the same. 

The mini's are way better.  They have a much better chocolate to peanut butter ratio 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Congratulations!!!! HH9
  • imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:

The mini's are way better.  They have a much better chocolate to peanut butter ratio 

I think the ratio in the orig is just fine TYVM. 

• imageConfuzzledTrish:
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageTKx2:
    imageatlb685:

Actually it's coke!

Big Smile

Oh, no.  You're one of THOSE?

If you mean a true southerner by that, then yes! Smile

My Little
  • atlbatlb member
    imagemelissa721:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:

I think the ratio in the orig is just fine TYVM. 

Wellll, PB makes me puke!

• You know what I hate? When I am out to eat and ask for Dr. Pepper and they say they don't have it but they have root beer. IT'S NOT THE SAME DRINK! It's blasphemous to even SUGGEST they are similar... 

• imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:

I'm with you on this one...have you tried the new unwrapped mini-minis?  I got them for DD for after she gets her shot each day and pretty much ate the whole bag myself.  So now after the poor kid gets stuck in the butt each night and ask for her treat, I've got nothing to give her...I told her DH ate them all Embarrassed

• atlbatlb member

imagemelissa721:
    You know what I hate? When I am out to eat and ask for Dr. Pepper and they say they don't have it but they have root beer. IT'S NOT THE SAME DRINK! It's blasphemous to even SUGGEST they are similar... 

WHO DOES THIS?!

I always get the "No, but we have Pibb" thing... but root beer? Really?

• imageatlb685:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

Pop, lolz. I actually call everything coke.

But mine is Dr Pepper. Mmmmm

Yes

My Little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"