San Diego Babies

Nanny share?

Is there anyone in the La Jolla area interested in sharing a nanny? I am on the wait list for a daycare, but its not looking good. I'd need care starting early August or mid-September (we'll be on vacation mid-August to early September). Ideally, the nanny would be able to care for the kiddos at your place, as my husband works from home. I'd even be interested in part-time care, either shorter days or a few days a week. My little girl is about 4 months old now.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend care in the La Jolla area? Thanks!

Re: Nanny share?

• Hi, I am looking for the same thing starting in September.  I live in Sorrento Valley area.  However, I only need care like two days a week so that probably wouldn't work for you.  My schedule is semi-flexible though with days Mon-Wed.  Let me know. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • y'all should try care.com! :D That is what I am using! I actually used to be a nanny on there, but now that i'm pregnant I have found my nanny that I'm going to use once she arrives!
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi There,

I would possibly be interested although I am located in the Clairemont area so I'm not sure if that would work for you. We are located near Balboa and Genessee so it is only a 10-15 min drive from La Jolla so depending on where you are it may actually be convenient. I would be happy to have the kiddos at my place but I do have to qualify that we have 2 dogs. They are both EXTREMELY gentle and wonderful with all kids/babies. 

I see that you are listed as "sciencemom" ..I was working in a biochemistry research lab before I had my little one. I currently in the process of looking for a job but will need full time care once I do accept a position. I am looking at end of August or early September time frame as well. Our daughter is now 13 months old. She is very sweet, social and easy going. We have a nice sized 3 bedroom 2 bath home so plenty of room for another little one. If this sounds like it might be a potential fit for you please message me and we can discuss it more. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"