April 2011 Moms
Options

Simple/Stupid Traveling with LO Question...

We're going to a festival in a few weekends to see Joan Jett!!!! (Sorry, I had to get that out of the way first since she's been my idol since I was 6 :-)

Anyway, when I make hotel reservations online when they have the dropdown menu is it "2 Adults and 1 Child"???

Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I never thought about if they count an infant as extra lodging. What did you do when you made reservations? Click the "Child" box for LO?

TIA. And sorry if this is incredibly stupid and you're laughing at me Embarrassed

MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Simple/Stupid Traveling with LO Question...

• Options
    Do you need a crib or cot from the hotel? If not then just two adults. Call the hotel if you are unsure, but it's usually for child beds/cribs.
  • Options

imagelilylow:
    Do you need a crib or cot from the hotel? If not then just two adults. Call the hotel if you are unsure, but it's usually for child beds/cribs.

No, we bed-share at home. I just wasn't sure of the proper "protocol"... Thanks!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you bed share I would put 2 adults 0 children.  Most hotels have fine print children under "blank" age are free.  But an infant should definitely be free.  FYI...if/when you Liam does transition into his own bed or crib Marriotts are awesome and offer free cribs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekcarbonell:
    If you bed share I would put 2 adults 0 children.  Most hotels have fine print children under "blank" age are free.  But an infant should definitely be free.  FYI...if/when you Liam does transition into his own bed or crib Marriotts are awesome and offer free cribs.

Thanks so much :-) I'm used to looking for "children under ____ are free" but didn't see that anywhere on hotels. I know he's free at the festivals, drive-in movies, etc. we've been doing all summer...

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"