Health & Exercise
Options

Recommend Your Favorite Workout DVD's

I am looking for some workout videos. Does anyone have one that the love? I'd like to try a Jillian Michael's one... anyone have a suggestion? I'm down for yoga, aerobics, dance, pilates, etc. 

Thanks!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Recommend Your Favorite Workout DVD's

• Options

What kind of workouts do you want/like to do?  What are you looking to acheive?  I have a list of videos I use myself, but it all depends on your fitness personality and what you're looking to acheive. Wink

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket image
  • Options

Lately I have been rotating Turbo Jam, Insanity, and 30 DS. 

I like them all for different reasons:

Turbo Jam is a decent workout and it is the one I enjoy doing the most. It's fun!

Insanity is aptly named... if you are looking for intense, this is it!

30DS is great if you are short on time. It is hard but fast.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I too LOOOVE 30 DS but I alternate that with Jillian's Shred it with weights because it is KettleBell workouts and is a nice break from 30 DS so I dont get too bored!

I have heard great things about Tracey Anderson, you can buy her DVD at Target!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KMAXONKMAXON member
    I like 30 Day Shred, but it's kind of old news by now.  I'm loving Jillian's video Six Week Six Pack,  Perfect for targeting that post baby belly.  The second level is pretty tough - like crazy cardio abs.   I can definitely see a big difference. 
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Leslie Sansone walkaerobics-- you can do as few as 1 mile or as many as 5.  I was doing the 5 mile DVD a few times a week before I got pregnant but I am being cautions now and cut it back to 3.  The 5 miler is definitely sweat-worthy, takes about an hour, the 3 mile I have takes about 35-40 minutes.  She can get a little annoying (overly perky) but she knows how to make you sweat!  I credit losing my baby weight with DD to Leslie, it definitely works!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love 30 day shred... need to start doing it again myself (I am very inconsistent with videos.. I have been bicycling alot since the sun has been out
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been doing the P90x dvd to build up some strength again, it also has some cardio dvds. I also tried a Jackie Warner dvd which kicked my butt as well. I would like to find a Step dvd is anyone knows a good one? I loved step class at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"