3rd Trimester
Options

PUPPs Sufferers?

So I am dealing with this lovely, intense, horrible PUPPs and I just want to know how everyone else copes mentally.  I feel like  all I do is cry because I itch so horribly and the doctors answer was benadryl and hydro cortisone cream and it just keeps itching uncontrollably. How do you deal with it? TIA! I truly appreciate it!
pregnancy imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: PUPPs Sufferers?

• Options

I have PUPPS as well and was told by my midwife to get Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap from Whole Foods or other natural foods type store. It costs $3.99 and since I've used it my rash has gone and so has my itchiness. The soap is all natural, only 4 ingredients. Love it! 

• Options

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap from Whole Foods or other natural foods type store. (ditto) have not bought it yet but when I asked this questions last week and lot of women mentioned the soap. I also use Cortizone cream but it does not do much. My life saver has been "cold compresses" it relieves the itch. I do this every night.

I just bought a oatmeal soap at CVS heard that helps too, I don't have a whole foods close by. So I'm going to see if it works.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got through it by doing some of my own research to find alternative solutions.  Dandelion Root and Apis Mellifica were my two saving graces.  I took both orally.  I also used Gold Bond creme on the itchiest places (my legs and ankles mostly).  I still get flareups but I finally feel like I am sleeping at night and not scratching so much.  Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I swear by Aveeno Oatmeal bath, Aveeno skin relief body wash, and Aveeno daily moisturizer for eczema. They have been my saving graces!!! I tried the pine tar soap and it didn't really work for me. I tried cortizone creams and they didn't really help either, besides for the cortizone 10 with oatmeal. The oatmeal has helped tremendously!!! I hope this helps you! I wish you all the best, I know how you feel =(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C3M_011-1677082855-O.jpg
  • Options
    Oatmeal baths :) helps with the itching so much! And benadryl helps with the redness, but i dont feel comfortable taking them so much, so i just let it be red
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"