Postpartum Depression
Options

Has anyone felt the clouds lift after QUITTING their meds?

Okay, So I've been on Wellbutrin 150 mg ...then upped to 300 mg since January. I never felt completely "over" my depression until now. This seems bizarre to me under the current circumstances.

I was told to get off all my meds prior to my tummy tuck on 6/24. I stopped taking Wellbutrin about a month ago. I had the procedure done and it is pretty gruesome. Painful, ugly...drainage attached. I feel healthier then ever emotionally however. I don't know whether the Wellburtin was simply having a placebo effect on me the entire time now. 

Anyone else feel better after quitting their meds?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone felt the clouds lift after QUITTING their meds?

• Options

I know you posted this almost a month ago, but yes, I recently weaned myself off a very low dose of Lexapro & I've felt a deep inner joy since I've been off meds. I'm also sleeping better & have a lot more energy. I had very severe PPD/PPA & didn't get treatment until late in the game. I was on Lexapro (5 mg was all I could tolerate) for about 4 months, but I wasn't sleeping restfully & just felt blah. I was able to leave my job (the biggest contributing factor to my PPD/PPA) & starting doing yoga & pilates every other day. That helped more than the Lexapro. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"