Adoption

Foster/Adopt

Hi, I'm a foster adopt mom to many...currently 8...kids. Thought I'd share my blog where I write quite a lot about my life in Alaska with my foster/adopt kids. :-)

Thanks for letting me in!

www.backwoodsmom.com

Re: Foster/Adopt

• Not to be a complete buzzkill - BUT if the children in your home are still foster children, wards of the state and not adopted, you can not post their pictures on the internet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemamatojts:
    Not to be a complete buzzkill - BUT if the children in your home are still foster children, wards of the state and not adopted, you can not post their pictures on the internet.

This.

And welcome!

You can just use a photo editing site like photobucket to blur out their faces.

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemamatojts:
    Not to be a complete buzzkill - BUT if the children in your home are still foster children, wards of the state and not adopted, you can not post their pictures on the internet.

Be sure to check on this. 

ME: 30 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 3/2010
    DX: Unclear-potential MF (low motility, borderline count); currently unexplained
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Lap: May 2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #1: 6/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #2: 7/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #3: 8/2011
    9/2011 Switched REs...and more testing
    DX: Unexplained- borderline MFI
    IVF #1: 11/09/2011- BFP!!
    Beta #1: 241; Beta #2: 666
    Ultrasound scheduled for 5w6d
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • Hi! I have a few friends who often share your posts on Facebook (and they aren't even F/A or adoptive parents). They were really taken with "the Talk" and "Three Small Things" (I just went and looked at my FB feed). Welcome to the board!
  • imagepete2835:

imagemamatojts:

I've been a foster parents for a number of years. They aren't their children to post pictures of.  

• imagemamatojts:
    imagepete2835:

imagemamatojts:

I've been a foster parents for a number of years. They aren't their children to post pictures of.  

Sorry...didn't mean to offend. I agree with you. I was suggesting she check on the website to be sure she has removed them all. I definitely agree...this was a HUGE point made at our orientation. 

TTC #1 since 3/2010
    DX: Unclear-potential MF (low motility, borderline count); currently unexplained
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • imagemamatojts:
    imagepete2835:

imagemamatojts:

Sorry...didn't mean to offend. I agree with you. I was suggesting she check on the website to be sure she has removed them all. I definitely agree...this was a HUGE point made at our orientation. 

TTC #1 since 3/2010
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • imagepete2835:
    imagemamatojts:
    imagepete2835:

imagemamatojts:

Gotcha! I had even pulled out old placement papers because I thought I remembered seeing it there and its there and in our foster home handbook. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"