3rd Trimester

for anyone who may be interested...

I was looking online for info today (since silly me didn't sign up for a birthing class....) and I found on www.babycenter.com an online "class" you can take... it's full of all kinds of info, if anyone is looking for more info on natural birth, birth with medications, etc etc... I actually found it to be very informative... I plan on showing the hubby a few things when he gets home tonight, so he's not freaking out when we go to the hospital. I hope this can help some of you who still have questions about what to expect if this is your first time (like me), or if you just want a refresher on what it's like if you've had a baby before!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: for anyone who may be interested...

• Yes I found there website really informative, liked watching the videos too. Im more of a visual person.

• thank you! i've been trying to find online classes for a while now and never thought to try there haha
    image image
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome, I've been looking for one online! The only lady in our area that does that just moved, and they haven't found a replacement yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for the info! I'm registered on babycenter.com, but haven't really looked around on the site as much as I have here. My husband and I decided not to take a childbirth class for several reasons, and now that he's got a couple of weeks off before the baby comes I may have him watch some of the videos with me.
  • very helpful! thank you
  • I'm registered on babycenter.com and too find the website helpful. This will be my third and last baby and I have to admit, although I've been down this road 2 times and have had 2 vaginal births (the 1st w/no epi, 2nd w/epi) , watching those vaginal birth videos scared the crap out of me. LOL! I had my last child 10 yrs ago, so I'm a bit nervous.
  • Also check and see if your hospital will give you a tour of L&D.  That was the most helpful part of our $100 class!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"