New Jersey Babies

Need OBGYN in Holmdel area!

My husband and I are relocating in a month to Holmdel, and I need a good OBGYN.  We are trying to conceive (I might be pregnant!)   I want a Dr. affiliated with Riverview Medical Center as I have heard this is better than Monmouth...

Anyone have a referral?  Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png

Re: Need OBGYN in Holmdel area!

• I go to Healthy Woman which has an office in colts neck and freehold...I adore them. They are affiliated with Cetrastate though.

There are several OB's in the area though..I know there is a great one in Holmdel but can't rember the name...(that doesn't help)

• I see Dr. Mary Beth Witkowski who is part of a practice in Holmdel. They are affiliated with Riverview. 732-739-2500
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Ob-Gyn Associates in Holmdel (affiliated with Riverview and Dr. Witkowski works there), but I see Dr Smolinsky (female).   LOVE her!!!  She's young and extremely caring. Same number 732-739-2500.  They also have offices in Shrewsbury and Atlantic Highlands, which tend to be a little quieter.  Welcome to the area!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have re-located to Middletown, NJ and I have been using Ob-Gyn Associates in Holmdel as well.  I have seen all of the doctors in the pratice and I love them all.  They are extremely caring and helpful.  Definitely look into them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"