Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Lost My Super Powers

It's been over a year... since we've been trying to conceive... so you could imagine our surprise when you finally arrived!

You were the size of an apple seed... but my love for you was greater than any grown tree.

Super Sense of Smell...Bright Complexion...Cravings for Bananas and Meat...these were my Super Powers...they belonged to me.

I was a Super Hero...I had a baby that was mine...with me all the time...I was a Super Hero...I was your Mom..

..but only for a short time...

Thought we would be together forever...but you left...left me empty...left me sad...left me without my Super Powers...no one to call me Mom...

...but we will try...until I feel you again...I lost my Super Powers...but I plan on finding them again.

I Love You...

Re: Lost My Super Powers

• Thank you for your poem, I miscarried this weekend and I called my little one my appleseed (I was 5 weeks) I am sorry you went through this. I can't wait for this broken heart to mend, and this might just help me.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Thank you for responding. You just made me feel like I am not alone :***(

I am truly sorry for you and every woman that has had to go through this.

I feel like a failure and am am now concerned that something might be medically wrong with me because I miscarried. (My hormones were very low) :***( Does anyone else feel like that???!!!

Anyway, thank you again because I am broken.

• Loading the player...
  • I know the feeling, now that this has happened I keep thinking that this is going to be how it is forever. I found out I am RH Negative, something that shows up on a standard blood test that I have had numerous times. I don't understand how this was never mentioned? If I had known I would have gone to get the shot to make sure this wouldn't be a current reality. You know? I feel broken and while I have a great husband helping me through this and I know one day I will wake up and not hurt so much, right now I want to be buried in my bed crying. I only knew my appleseed 9 days and it just wasn't long enough :(

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Thank you ladies xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"