Pre-School and Daycare
Options

My child is possessed!!!!

Am I alone???  Today is just one of those days where I don't have the patience for the fits, talking back, screaming and yelling!
Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My child is possessed!!!!

• Options
    Yes!! People talk about the terrible twos but I am finding three to be kind of a nightmare.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been feeling this way for the last few months.  DS used to have the worst tantrums at age 2.  The tantrums have resurfaced over the last four months and it is just so frustrating.  DD never had these tantrums so feel sometimes a little lost as to how to handle them.  Good luck and if the fits get to be too much just give yourself a time-out.  I put both my children in their rooms, locked myself in our bedroom with headphones on for ten minutes once and it seemed to bring back my sanity.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have those days... I normally eat cake batter to cheer me up Wink
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"