Boston Babies

Dr. Afarin Greiger or Dr. Julia Logan at Southborough

Hi Ladies, 

I was wondering if anyone has a review for either Dr. Greiger or Dr. Logan.  My husband and I are going to start TTC soon and I would like to have a preconception visit with the doctor I will be using throughout my pregnancy.  

I live and work near Southborough Medical, so I thought using one of their Ob's would be convenient, especially since they deliver at NWH now.  

If anyone has a recommendation for other doctors in the area, I would love to hear those reviews as well since I am not sure if I should be basing my selection solely on convenience of location.

Thanks in advance, Karen. 

Re: Dr. Afarin Greiger or Dr. Julia Logan at Southborough

• Dr. Logan saved my life, I cannot endore her highly enough! She's absolutely amazing!
  • Dr. Greiger is amazing.  I cannot say enough good things about her (loved Dr. Logan too, when she stood in for Dr. Greiger when she was on vacation).  Dr. Greiger was so up to date on the latest studies that my MFM was blown away by her.  I had a lot of complications with my pregnancy and Dr. Greiger took amazing care of me and my DD.  I love her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"