North Carolina Babies

Our Disney trip is officially booked!

I'm so excited! We already had booked a Disney cruise for this November. My parents and IL's are coming too (because we are CRAZY apparently. LOL). It's a 4 day one on their new ship, with 2 stops in the Bahamas. I'm so excited!

We decided we wanted to go down a couple of days early, just the 3 of us, and take Holly to the Magic Kingdom. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge, and doing two days at MK. We booked a character dining breakfast/brunch with Winnie the Pooh characters. She'll either love it or be terrified. LOL.

I am SO excited! DH and I are both big kids, and love Disney. We took Holly (well, the IL's took us all) when she was 10 mos old, and she loved it way more than I expected a baby to. But I can't wait to see an almost 3 year old's reaction.

Anyway, just wanted to share my super duper excitement!!!!!! Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Our Disney trip is officially booked!

• That is great!  I am excited for you :) 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LawrenLawren member
    I'm jealous. I've never been to Disney, I'm so deprived :(
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting!  Eli wants to go so bad he can't stand it.  So we've got to figure out a way to go, probably next year. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • JEALOUS. haha Their new ship looks AMAZING!   I can't wait to take my girls to Disney. DH is not really into Disney and I'm so sad. I love it! I think we'll probably wait until Callie is at least 3 before we attempt a big family trip so all the girls can get a lot out of it. I would love to take Keira now. She's super adventurous and would love the rides and the characters. I think.... she's still afraid of the CFA cow, but she's obsessed with Mickey so I think she would love to see him!

So exciting! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yay!  You will have a wonderful time even with your parents and the ILs.  I think that's great you're able to go down early and take Holly to Disney.  Should be a trip to remember! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • YAY!  That is exciting news!!!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How awesome!! I'm so excited for y'all, and SO jealous too!! Do you think I might be able to stow away in a suitcase? I won't have the BIG baby belly to deal with then... Wink
  • Soo exciting!!  I can't wait to take Allie... I'm thinking next fall!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds wonderful, how exciting!! And that is exactly what we are planning to do next year (probably in October) and we invited the ILs and my parents too (extra helpers are never a bad thing, right??). I am sure I will have a lot of questions for you when we get in the planning stage :-) Holly will have a great time, we took Ashley around 3 months before her 3rd birthday and she had a lot of fun!
  • Sounds like an awesome trip! I know you all will have a great time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How exciting!  I cannot wait to hear what you think about the cruise.  I would LOVE to take the girls on a disney cruise sometime after L turns 1.  Let the countdown to Nov begin!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sounds like such a blast!! can't wait to see the pics.
  • Y'all are going to have a great time.  A combo of the cruise and the park will be great!

We went last year and stayed in a fabulous off site Disney themed condo.  It was 3 bedrooms, two baths and it was only $420 for a week.  It was awesome!!!!  We are probably going back again end of October/beginning of November.  I'm also looking forward to doing a cruise when both girls can go to the kids club stuff and we can have some adult relaxation.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• So fun!!!  We are going in April- I am so excited!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"